Visit the Beatles-inspired Abbey Road on 22nd Street at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront!
Since 1982, the owner of Abbey Road Put & Restaurant and his staff have been bringing good food, great beers and live entertainment to the Tidewater area. The owners two sisters always listened to The Beatles albums growing up, so when he decided to open his own restaurant he named it after their last released album. From gluten-free items to fresh seafood to international beers, Abbey Road does it right!
Abbey Road has the largest selection of beers in Virginia. They are home to 101 varieties of beer from around the world! With local and regional beers, 22 are on top and the remaining are bottled.
- Vegetarian entrees and breakfast until 4:00 p.m. every day
- Participates in the SENSIBLE SEAFOOD program
- 2/3 of the menu can be prepared gluten free
- Certified Virginia Green restaurant
- 100% smoke free environment
- Live music and entertainment throughout the year. See here for What’s Happening!
Monday–Friday: 11:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
Saturday–Sunday: 9:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m.
203 22nd Street
Virginia Beach, VA