Craft beer brewery located on Norfolk Ave. at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront!
Back Bay Brewing Co. was found in 2011 by a group of friends who all lived in Virginia Beach. It all started when the founders were talking about their mutual dream of owning a brewery and soon after decided to make that dream a reality. With the help of their 3 life long friends who all loved making craft beer as much as they did, one year later Back Bay Brewing Co. was founded.
YEAR ROUND BEERS:
False Cape Ale— Golden copper look with a caramel and toffee taste
Beach Cruiser Pale Ale— A slight bready feel that turns into a sweet caramel and citrusy hop taste
Witch of Pungo— If pumpkin pie was a beer, this one would be it
Nut Quaker—Malt ale with caramel, plum and citrusy hops
Atlantic Ave IPA— Grapefuit and citrus bitterness with flavors of peace, mango and other tropical fruits
Steel Pier Bohemian— Lager with hints of honey
See here for limited beers and “now pouring” beers.
- Tasting Room— Conveniently located right off of Norfolk Ave./9th Street at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Bike rack right outside the front doors
- Special events and live music throughout the year
- Great prices
- Additional non-alcoholic drinks available
- Grab food from next door and come back to Back Bay to enjoy it was a craft beer!
Tuesday-Thursday: 3–10 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 12–12 p.m.
Sunday: 12–8 p.m.
614 Norfolk Ave.
Virginia Beach, VA