From a backyard to a major brewer, see what O’Connor Brewing Co. in Virginia Beach, VA is all about!
The owner of O’Connor Brewery started crafting beers in college and even wrote his final thesis on how to start a brewery. After years and years of talking about his love for craft beer and his dream of starting his own brewery, he finally began to write his own business plan and in early 2009 began brewing his own beers in his backyard. His backyard creations eventually turned into a world class brewery in the “industrial section” of Norfolk’s Ghent district and keeps getting more and more successful every year.
- O’Connor Green Can— Golden Ale, 5%
- O’Connor Red Nun— Irish Red Ale, 5.5%
- O’Connor Norfolk Canyon— American Pale Ale, 5.5%
- O’Connor El Guapo— India Pale Ale, 7.5%
- O’Connor Great Dismal— Black IPA, 7.5%
- O’Connor Odis— Dry Irish Stout, 4.5%
- Award-winning craft beers
- Food Truck Fridays
- Vinyl Night Wednesdays
- Free tours on Saturdays
- Host of O’Connoroo 2015
- Private Events
- Apparel, accessories and Beer Vessels available for purchase
Tuesday–Thursday: 4–8 p.m.
Friday: 4–9 p.m.
Saturday: 12–9 p.m.
Sunday: 12–6 p.m.
211 W. 24th Street