The place to be for great beer and friends!
The owner of Pleasure House Brewing is well known around the Shore Drive area for not only providing a variety of delicious craft beers, but for his friendly and caring personality. He and his other co-owners play a huge role in the success of the brewery due to their knowledge of crafting beer. The staff is constantly creating new recipes for their beers and look forward to serving you with hopefully your next favorite!
- 757 Citrus Saison— Saison, 5.5% ABV
- CXB Mild— Mild, 3.5% ABV
- Hop Sesh Classic— Pale Ale, 5.2% ABV
- Lesner Sunrise— Belgian Singel, 5.6% ABV
- Light House— Saison, 6.0% ABV
- O.B.’s Wattle Seed Ale— Stout, 7.7% ABV
- PHB Stough— Stout, 7.2% ABV
- Taugin’ Roggen— Rye, 6.1% ABV
See here for a weekly update of beers on tap!
- 5 main taps
- Up to 3 experimental taps
- Free Wi-Fi
- Darts, foosball, games
- Great music
- Several TVs
- Special events throughout the year
COMING SOON: Find Pleasure House Brewing’s beers around Southside Hampton Roads and buy their beers in cans in their tasting room!
Monday–Thursday: 3–10 p.m.
Friday: 3–11 p.m.
Saturday: 12–11 p.m.
Sunday: 12–10 p.m.
3025 Shore Drive
Virginia Beach, VA