Take a load off and enjoy great craft beers at Reaver Beach Brewing Co. in Virginia Beach, VA!
Reaver Beach Brewing Co. was founded in 2010 by newlyweds who shared a love for both craft beer and Virginia Beach. They started off their business by only producing 12 gallons of beer at a time, but eventually learned these small batches were not efficient enough. After much labor, purchasing of the right equipment and the creation of their new 15 barrel brewhouse, the owners are now proud of a successful and popular brewhouse and look forward to sharing their hard work with their guests.
- The Kracken— Triple IPA, 10.5% (Limited)
- Hurricane— American Wheat, 5.0% (Year-round)
- Diable Rojo— Imperial Red Rye, 9.0% (February-March)
- Hammerhead— IPA, 6.0% (Year-round)
- Sandshark Summer— Kolsch, 5.0% (June-August)
- Sea Devil— Imperial Stout, 10.0% (Year-round)
- Jolly Roger— Pumpkin Porter, 6.5% (October-November)
- Fire at Sea— Smoked Coffee Porter, 6.5% (Limited)
*Note: The selection and limited beers are always rotating with new creations regularly
- 10 different taps
- Offer flights, pint, growlers and kegs to go
- Offer 16 oz. cans of their Hoptopus Double IPA
- Merchandise for sale (glasses, shirts, stickers, logo sticker, koozies)
- Food trucks every Friday and Saturday night
Tuesday–Thursday: 3-7 p.m.
Friday: 3-9 p.m.
Saturday: 12-9 p.m.
Sunday: 1-6 p.m.
1505 Taylor Farm Road
Virginia Beach, VA